Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut

• Markimoo
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1 by Markimoo Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut was created by Markimoo
This contains 60 luts used in movies and instagram. I ported it from the famous gta v mod called PRSA. So all the lut used are not mine and credits goes to the creator. I just ported it and edited the multilut.fx from reshade repository. Enjoy.

Put fx file in the Shader folder and the png in the Texture folder.
Link here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EpqEOz_X...4dkEg9Lp?usp=sharing
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Markimoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Nerd, jas01, Apocalypso, acknowledge, andrew, Viper_Joe, Teh_pwnisher, pyewacket, Lun and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreyM
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut
Did you ask the author, L00, for permission to "port" his LUTs before doing so?

• jas01
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #3 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut

TreyM wrote: Did you ask the author, L00, for permission to "port" his LUTs before doing so?

If I understand your concern correctly he shouldn't want to have anything to do with this guy. Having a "permission" from him wouldn't mean a thing really (he would deny giving it later on). Been through a few similar toxic situations with some "borderline'' people in my life.. At the end it's better to avoid any contact with them (unstable people that are acting CRAZY over nothing & trying to demonize your person over something that doesn't even make any sense). Sigh..

I'm very happy to see you on this forum. Your work was always a great inspiration for me. Thanks to your projects I was able to discovery a passion for image grading and editing. I have a few questions for you. Gonna send you a PM via nexusmods if you don't mind (to not spam this topic too much).
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by jas01.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TreyM

• throumbas
More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by throumbas Replied by throumbas on topic Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut
Thanks for this, really handy to have.

• AletheaAliyah
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #5 by AletheaAliyah Replied by AletheaAliyah on topic Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut
I want to see this movie? Where can I see it?
- I did research and found that mobdro is a good application. Mobdro is a popular free TV and movie viewing application worldwide. MobdroVip is a reputable and reliable provider of mobdro application at: mobdrovip.com/
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by AletheaAliyah.

• Nochbesser
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #6 by Nochbesser Replied by Nochbesser on topic Movies Color Grading Pack - Multilut
Hi,

What is the best way to achieve a filmic / cinematic look? I've tried to get a file from the Color grading LUT idea / request, but it looks like the download is no longer available.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Nochbesser.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.