xy Primaries Adjuster

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by crabshank xy Primaries Adjuster was created by crabshank
After doing my white point shader I knew that the primaries defined the colour space too, but I hadn't got around to doing anything with them, until I made this shader. So, this one lets you change the primaries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGB_color_space

Just to demo, you could change the Red in RGB to an orange.

Download  here
Version with no debug mode: here
Video shader version here
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by crabshank. Reason: Included more colour spaces
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, Cul, YF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
All my shaders that use my modded DrawText header have been updated, so make sure to grab the new versions.

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
Added version with no debugging for more speed.

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #4 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
UPDATE: Removed bloat.

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #5 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
Added more source colour spaces. Also check my other shaders or see my Github for the latest files (fixes to transfer functions made).

• dawidezzo
More
3 years 5 months ago #6 by dawidezzo Replied by dawidezzo on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
Hello!

Any chance to bt709 color space shader with gamma 2.4 from you?

I have been looking for an equivalent bt709 option from RE demo for a long time.
Unfortunately, only a few games have this option built-in.

Please take a look at demo in your free time and let me know if you can do something like that.

store.steampowered.com/app/1173690/Resid...3_Raccoon_City_Demo/

Cheers!

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #7 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic xy Primaries Adjuster
I have updated my Linear_Gamma shader  here , so just convert 2.4 to linear and check the linear input boxes on my shaders, then use Linear_Gamma_2 to convert back.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.