ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #21 by Ioxa
If you're on Windows 8 then you have run into the gamma issue and you are now in a position to help solve the problem! reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/690-...e-0-18-5-gamma-issue This isn't a problem in 0.18.4 so use that version instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #22 by Constantine PC
Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

P.S a GTX 570 was the first card I ever had :P
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #23 by Ganossa
Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, BillyAlt, BrandonHortman, HeLL
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #24 by Raiden
hey thanxx lucifer for giving it a highest priority work
THANXXX
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #25 by Aelius Maximus
Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:

Any word on when the Pseudo DOF willl be done and dusted? And also what is its implication like, similar to that of TIltsihft? :)
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Aelius Maximus.
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #26 by MonarchX
Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Can Framework version cause stutters over normal ReShade SweetFX release? I set InitialStorage and DepthBufferCalc to 0 to get the best performance, but I get semi-frequent stutters in Witcher 3, regardless of the effects I enabled in SweetFX. Framerate was still just as good with ReShade and it was without it. However, even if NO effects were enabled (all set to 0), I would still get them stutters that go away once I completely remove DXGI.dll and ReShade.FX files and ReShade folder... I have not tested the normal ReShade + SweetFX release, but I wonder if this may be Framework version related.
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #27 by Kleio420
Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

would it be possible to get support for upside down buffers being able to flip them through just a line of code instead of having to go through and change every thing requiring the depth info ?