ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

• Ioxa
More
8 years 11 months ago #21 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
If you're on Windows 8 then you have run into the gamma issue and you are now in a position to help solve the problem! reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/690-...e-0-18-5-gamma-issue This isn't a problem in 0.18.4 so use that version instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa
The topic has been locked.
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 11 months ago #22 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

P.S a GTX 570 was the first card I ever had :P
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #23 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

Constantine PC wrote: Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, BillyAlt, BrandonHortman, HeLL
  • Raiden
More
8 years 11 months ago #24 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
hey thanxx lucifer for giving it a highest priority work
THANXXX
  • Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #25 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

LuciferHawk wrote:

Constantine PC wrote: Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:

Any word on when the Pseudo DOF willl be done and dusted? And also what is its implication like, similar to that of TIltsihft? :)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
  • MonarchX
More
8 years 10 months ago #26 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Can Framework version cause stutters over normal ReShade SweetFX release? I set InitialStorage and DepthBufferCalc to 0 to get the best performance, but I get semi-frequent stutters in Witcher 3, regardless of the effects I enabled in SweetFX. Framerate was still just as good with ReShade and it was without it. However, even if NO effects were enabled (all set to 0), I would still get them stutters that go away once I completely remove DXGI.dll and ReShade.FX files and ReShade folder... I have not tested the normal ReShade + SweetFX release, but I wonder if this may be Framework version related.
  • Kleio420
More
8 years 10 months ago #27 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

LuciferHawk wrote:

would it be possible to get support for upside down buffers being able to flip them through just a line of code instead of having to go through and change every thing requiring the depth info ?
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.