ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #41 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Depends how old the configuration is. The one from the previous mediator release SHOULD work but from before that is too different so you need to change apply values manually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 80T
More
8 years 9 months ago #42 by 80T Replied by 80T on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Man, I love the Framework Mediator! I used to always ignore such "helper" tools... always used to edit configs in text editors, "just to be sure and safe".
But this... This is really useful and functional. Along with the new "config file structure" or however I should call it... Nicely organized. Great Job! ;)

• sajittarius
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #43 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
i know this has probably already been asked, but will it be possible in a new version to manually type in a number for variables with a slider? Some of them could use this, for example in filmicpass Sweetfx shader. The contrast only goes up in .1 increments, would be nicer to adjust .01 at a time. Also the Linearization slider does not move, it is stuck at .5 (i know someone probably already complained about this). Is there something i can do in one of the profile files to fix this?

Edit: well i found the profile file and change the Linearization from [0.5] to [0.5:2.5] and the slider works now :) but it would be nice to specify increments also (things like contrast need smaller increments i think).
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sajittarius.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #44 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)

LuciferHawk wrote: After all your struggle with the newly released mediator :P here our first update based on all your great feedback and suggestions!

Download the latest ReShade Framework Release from the download page or HERE

This update features::

• Added Adaptive Sharpen shader by bacondither and implemented/ported by JPulowski
  • Fixed several issues that have been introduces with the initial release of the mediator + framework
  • Fixed several "hot" edit issues (especially for GTA V)
  • Adjusted layout of main mediator tab to make installation and preset creation less confusing
  • Improved offline preview rendering (now with high framerate)
  • Completely overhauled the logarithmic depth buffer algorithm (rather perfect stretch now)
  • Added requested timeout feature for several shader (thanks to Roxxtar for the motivation)

If any of your suggestions can not be found in this release then its not because we did not want to implement it but because we wanted to release a more stable version as soon as possible. More improvements will of course come with the next update :side:

As always, thanks to everyone involved in this release! :lol:

Enjoy!!
LuciferHawk

this tool does not ever work it gives me this error ive asked about this before and you ignored the question ive posted other info before and you ignored it you keep adding more "shaders" and wont fix and make something work smoothly before moving on you guys have your head up your ass's. System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported all i get everytime i have ownership of the directory it always detects the wrong api in most games for me and will not allow it to be changed, installing without your tool causes most the effects to not work with how you have the shader format setup now. I should be able to drop this on my desktop run the program and it work if it doesnt in all cases or you never found any weird problems then you push out a update not before this problem has been here for me since day one this tool was completely un-needed if people feel uncomfortable changing a number value in a text editor they shouldn't be using a freaking computer in the first place dont bother replying to this line of words i do not care you opinion on the matter im tired of "people if you can call them that" babying everyone and saying oh that doesnt work perfect for you let me accommodate your lazy assness to fix it , but no you still have a select few people with this error and your not posting about how your fixing it or trying to debug the problem let alone do you have this in the description of how users can help this process along see the problem in your thinking here lets hold a min and re say this " you allow people to have a tool to configure a text file , but you freaking expect them to send in a error report from either reshade or windows built in debugging tool" your beyond words atm your making it generic and simple is a joke you make this overly complicated for zero reason focus on the core issues with framework before you start trying to make some useless fancy gui for people to use was it really needed fuck no focus on getting the project where you want it at when your there then add in those things and then you still have a early draft of your gui already made that you can keep testing with YOU DO NOT NEED TO RELEASE A UPDATE FOR LITTLE THINGS EVERY FEW WEEKS IF ITS NOT HELPFUL DOES IT CAUSE EVERYTHING TO QUIT WORKING NO WELL IS IT A TYPE THEY CAN FIX THAT THEMSELVES if you did this based on feature set you would have way less trouble great example not a question for you but why's reshade open gl performance suck so bad hm i know the answer but were not debating this point being your thread layouts are utter crap and useless you half reply to people as if they are working in the field then you baby them right after making no sense in the replies given beta/alpha or not your people skills suck and communication is to be desired..

TLDR , i will no longer be using any of your tools i still want to know where there are two header files inside reshade that have one hidden inside the other to keep people out btw bad packing program really need to rethink using it again if it gets bypassed they have full access to your code in plain text, what reshade was talked up to being its no where near that nor will it ever be its always going to be mediocre and a generic way to add pointless rendering not needed again you guys have bad people skills and dont know how to run a forum site for crap no communication about problem solving of the issues that might occur are easily accessible to visitors the site layout is a joke and a mess and you either talk to people like they are stupid or a baby . Why dont you do me a favor and delete my account from the DB
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kleio420. Reason: tired of all these professionals here if thats how its done in the real world you should all be fucking fired

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 8 months ago #45 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
@Kleio420

Seek medical attention, seems you've got some sort of narcissistic personality disorder, pick your dummy up and get back in your pram
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyAlt, klotim, Constantine PC, BrandonHortman, jas01

• fuze
More
8 years 7 months ago #46 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Just asking, is there going to be Alchemy SAO and Raymarched HBAO in the next release? I really like those types of AO :) Also I did noticed that there are some more AO options in the MasterEffect which aren't in the framework.

• Scorpio82CO
More
8 years 7 months ago #47 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Ejemm. im was to say the same question..btw add the lut palette from ME last version.. its really good..

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #48 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
ReShade 1.0 (and many previous versions of the Framework) already include a 3D LUT feature. Its a sub shader of the tuning palette shader in CustomFx suite.

Marty's improvements to AO are already implemented internally just not released yet. Marty is also working on further improvements so those might even be skipped right away to his latest ideas :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scorpio82CO

• Scorpio82CO
More
8 years 7 months ago #49 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Sorry if It sounds like a complaint (it´s more a suggestion), but i am saying beacuse i test the two versions (framework - mastereffect) and those gave me different results in terms of color density, and i see better result in lut palette of ME, or maybe, there is a little change beteen the two versions in the script or programming of the shader, i guess.(i don´t know much about it, but permantly i made various essays. between the versions)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #50 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
I can only tell you that the ReShade 1.0 version works absolutly correct.

The way to check that is the following:

Open Mediator Offline preview.
Activate some color correction shader.
Press L+prtscr to store LUT in ReShade screenshot.
Replace destination LUT texture in CustomFX/Texture folder.
Compare that LUT effect with your color correction changes to see if they are identical :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scorpio82CO

• Scorpio82CO
More
8 years 7 months ago #51 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
im really appreciate it!!

• NattyDread
More
8 years 7 months ago #52 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Hey Lucifer is there any way of "merging" the latest (or any v. with log depth) Framework and it's shaders with the ReShade 0.10.0?
Apparently only that version works with MGS5. I've added MasterEffect (old standalone release) to it but I can't get the depthbuffer to show. I'm guessing it uses log depth so if there's an easy way of making the Framework work with that old ReShade plz let me know...otherwise forgetaboutit, no biggie. :)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #53 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
The layout changed quiet a bit since that time (do not even know the Framework did exist that time), you can simply try to replace the binaries but I doubt it still works :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NattyDread

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #54 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
It won't work. ReShade's shader compiler wasn't even close to what it is now at that time. You can do simple effects, but anything more complex requires more recent ReShade versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NattyDread

• NattyDread
More
8 years 7 months ago #55 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
:( damn. Thanks for the reply.

• kingeric1992
More
8 years 7 months ago #56 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
@LuciferHawk
you should add in/out buffers, temp buffers settings in pipeline section.

something like:
create new step --> select effect ( filters/ dofs/ AOs/ .etc) --> asset settings (dropdown list on in/out buffer, scale, textures, blending mode)
basically a crude version of shader management, much easier to utilize share assets, improve performance and easier to create complex effect for user.

• MonarchX
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #57 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)

NattyDread wrote: Hey Lucifer is there any way of "merging" the latest (or any v. with log depth) Framework and it's shaders with the ReShade 0.10.0?
Apparently only that version works with MGS5. I've added MasterEffect (old standalone release) to it but I can't get the depthbuffer to show. I'm guessing it uses log depth so if there's an easy way of making the Framework work with that old ReShade plz let me know...otherwise forgetaboutit, no biggie. :)

I have done that merging and it works as long as you use SweetFX-only shaders. ReShade 0.10 will not work with MasterEffect/CustomEffect etc. settings. All you do is replace ReShade 1.0.0 dxgi.dll/ReShade64.dll with the one from ReShade 0.10, but make sure to copy ReShade folder too and do NOT use ReShade Mediator. You have to manually set settings ONLY in ReShade\SweetFX.cfg file.

I wonder if there a way to get your MasterEffect shader to work because I use a TuningPalette shader from MasterEffect for my 3DLUT calibration, BUT I use it via external TuningPalette.fx shader made by dispcalGUI instead of using the actual MasterEffect shaders from Framework.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MonarchX.

• MonarchX
More
8 years 7 months ago #58 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
Are there any general updates planned or ReShade Framework 1.0.0 a final product not to be updated any further? Also, where are forums or places where I can ask about SweetFX 2.0 progress? I noticed many shaders are quite old and there is probably performance improvement possibilities if they get updated.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #59 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)

MonarchX wrote: Are there any general updates planned or ReShade Framework 1.0.0 a final product not to be updated any further? Also, where are forums or places where I can ask about SweetFX 2.0 progress? I noticed many shaders are quite old and there is probably performance improvement possibilities if they get updated.

There are things planned and in the making. D3D12 support, in-game GUI, stuff like that. And while I do have concepts working already, I'm currently running into time and motivation issues. I do all this without gaining anything after all. SweetFX 2.0 is going forward slowly because of the same reasons.

• logout20
More
8 years 7 months ago #60 by logout20 Replied by logout20 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.07.02.0136)
i am using sweetfx since 1.3 and one thing i can say is 2.0 is a huge performance improvement as i have a low end config....

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.