Adaptive Sharpen

• jigurdan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by jigurdan Adaptive Sharpen was created by jigurdan
Hi, can anyone port latest release version of this shader to reshade?

forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=172131

Thanks in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klotim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sekta
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by Sekta Replied by Sekta on topic Adaptive Sharpen
Is the new version much better? The new one requires 2 passes so hopefully it's not much slower. Want this as well as I reckon it looks way better than LumaSharpen, bringing out details without it looking like it has been sharpened.

• jigurdan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by jigurdan Replied by jigurdan on topic Adaptive Sharpen
Dunno how its gonna perform in Reshade, but in MPDN it gives amazing results. Much better than old version and faster.

• JPulowski
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by JPulowski Replied by JPulowski on topic Adaptive Sharpen
I am already aware of the new version. The new version uses macros to make things more simple, but macros are kind of problematic when it comes to ReShade. So I need to manually modify some parts of the code, then it'll be available to use. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jigurdan

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Adaptive Sharpen

jigurdan wrote: Dunno how its gonna perform in Reshade, but in MPDN it gives amazing results. Much better than old version and faster.

What is MPDN and how amazing are the results to be precise?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.