Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Constantine PC Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved? was created by Constantine PC
I remember a long while back there was a schedule/roadmap saying after Mediator Motion Blur was going to be re-worked.

Is this still happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
Yes, to my own surprise, I am following the road map very precisely :)
Among other things, I am currently working on performance improvements and more plausible motion blur.

However, due to release plans, I was busy with other things this weekend ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Constantine PC

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
Little sneak peak to one of the algorithms I am working on regarding this topic ;)

- Directional Motion Blur -

//this one is obviously different from the previous rather object motion blur
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC, Elimina

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
Looking forward to the release of that directional motion blur.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?

LuciferHawk wrote: Little sneak peak to one of the algorithms I am working on regarding this topic ;)

- Directional Motion Blur -

//this one is obviously different from the previous rather object motion blur

What movie is that :cheer: Any chance i get those settings of you?
looks great

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
As usual for me, its more or less the default settings of ReShade (Framework).
Activated are Marty's new depth of field + motion focus +ambient light + tuning palette shader. :)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #7 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
I know this isn't exactly the right thread to post this question but I'm having trouble finding my old one :P

Do frame-rates affect the Adv. Motion Blur shader?
For instance if a game is running 30fps with the default settings the motion blur seems more noticeable then 60fps.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #8 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
Yeah it is dependent on framerate currently because of the speed previous frames are captured. I will still need to normalize it which should be easier with the recent update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #9 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
How is the rotational blur coming along?

• Scorpio82CO
More
6 years 3 months ago #10 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic Motion Blur still being re-worked?/Improved?
any chance to see this shader work?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.