Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: coloredvignette, CRTphosphor, forcedresolution,...

coloredvignette, CRTphosphor, forcedresolution,... 1 year 4 days ago #1

• DeMondo
  • Thank you received: 174
Colored vignette:
In the older versions of ReShade there was this setting: #define fVignetteColor for colored vignette, this setting is gone with the newer versions of ReShade, is it possible to add this in 2.0?

CRT phosphor:
I know there is this setting #define CRTScanlineGaussian (bloom) in SweetFX.cfg but this isnt the same as CRT phosphor effects. Few examples of CRT phosphor:

CRT emulation with scanline and phosphor effects:
forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=170732

Emulation of CRT Phosphor + Curved Screen + Fade:

[off-topic // Extreme CRT Monitor Phosphor Burn-in :)]

Forced resolution:
to override the screen resolution:
for example this tool: DX9res v1.0
www.kegetys.fi/dx9res-v1-0/
"DX9res is a Direct3D 9 “proxy” DLL that attempts to override the screen resolution set by a Direct3D 9 program. It is useful for some games that do not allow changing the screen resolution, such as Silent Hunter III, and games that do not allow setting nonstandard or low screen resolutions."

Is it possible to add this feature in ReShade 2.0?

Windowed (forced) instead of fullscreen:
like these 2 tools:
www.makeuseof.com/tag/2-ways-force-direc...-fullscreen-windows/

Possible to integrate this feature in 2.0?

Ingame Reshade menu:
Is it possible to add this in 2.0, changing ReShade settings via an ingame ReShade menu will be extremely handy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

coloredvignette, CRTphosphor, forcedresolution,... 1 year 3 days ago #2

• Elimina
  • ΞLIMINΛ
  • Thank you received: 360
DeMondo wrote:
Ingame Reshade menu:
Is it possible to add this in 2.0, changing ReShade settings via an ingame ReShade menu will be extremely handy.

This would be cool, but I have a simple temporary solution for you. If you want to have something like this, make your game borderless windowed (still looks exactly like full screen), and open a ReShade .cfg effect file (Ex: McFx.cfg). Then you can edit the effects with the full screen game still running behind the .txt file. Just save the file and see the changes right away in the background. (It doesn't work on Fallout 4 for some reason though :P)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo

coloredvignette, CRTphosphor, forcedresolution,... 1 year 1 day ago #3

• DeMondo
  • Thank you received: 174
Elimina wrote:
DeMondo wrote:
Ingame Reshade menu:

This would be cool, but I have a simple temporary solution for you. If you want to have something like this, make your game borderless windowed (still looks exactly like full screen), and open a ReShade .cfg effect file (Ex: McFx.cfg). Then you can edit the effects with the full screen game still running behind the .txt file. Just save the file and see the changes right away in the background. (It doesn't work on Fallout 4 for some reason though :P)

Thx, yes that method I use too, its neat for the time being, especially when borderless window is an option in the game itself, otherwise I use this tool to force borderless window: GameCompanion v2.4 --> www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42956/? --> which works great.

force borderless window: