Requesting Help for OSVR ReShade 3D SweetFX Inject

• Proxish
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Proxish Requesting Help for OSVR ReShade 3D SweetFX Inject was created by Proxish
Hello, my name is Russell and I run a small channel on YouTube called RTPC Mod Life.

I'm requesting help to reconfigure a 3D Reshade Injector made for the DK1, to work for both the OSVR 1.1/1.2 lenses, and the OSVR 1.3/1.4 lenses.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm not even sure how to correctly calculate the warp parameters and have instead just been altering numbers and then switching back to the game I'm playing to see what it looks like.

Here's a LINK to the reshader I've been using. The file I need help adjusting is called OculusDroidNative.h.

Any help, info, other reshaders I should be using, etc, would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Requesting Help for OSVR ReShade 3D SweetFX Inject
I think I have moded that file some time ago. www.osvr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3540
Look for that file. you listed. It's a simple mod. But, someone really need to rewrite that. This was back in dec 2015.

I may just remake it for my shader my self when I feel like it. But, then again with out the proper distortion information from Sensics we can only get a approximation. If you can link me to the documentation on the proper setting for the distortion maybe I would be able to do it.

Also I hear that OSVR, is also making the headset do this distortion naively. So reproduction of work is not a good goal to have.

• Proxish
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #3 by Proxish Replied by Proxish on topic Requesting Help for OSVR ReShade 3D SweetFX Inject
Hey,

Yea, I actually tried your profile, but I had really bad distortion, to the point I was almost sick.

I'll contact a couple of people over at Sensics and see if any of them can give us the correct distortion information, and reply when I get the information.

Yea, there is a distortion fix coming for the OSVR, but it'll only apply to SteamVR, nothing else.

EDIT: I've contacted one of that people that work over at Sensics, hopefully he'll get back to me soon.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Proxish.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.