Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty

REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty 2 years 1 month ago #1

Was looking at this thread and have played around with the person ao shader reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/254...ers-for-reshade3-yar

the light scattering effect would be nice to see added into mxao in some way idk if it was intentional of the shader or not but when i was playing around with it lights in games had a foggy haze almost where it was emitting from
The administrator has disabled public write access.

REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty 2 years 1 month ago #2

The scattering thing is just some extremely weird effect and has nothing to do with AO or IL in general. This whole shader pack is just a remix of already existant shaders and some weird things.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Marty McFly.

REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty 2 years 1 month ago #3

is there anyway to create such an effect without causing to much bleeding since UI cant be bypassed atm ? the effect reminded me of how when fog hits head lights on a car IRL how it showed up by intention or mistake in game was almost like a flicking effect of where something interrupted the light emission was just thinking if it was bound to a key it could be used in specific spots where it would look more natural then just a random accident.