REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty

• Kleio420
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Kleio420 REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty was created by Kleio420
Was looking at this thread and have played around with the person ao shader reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/254...ers-for-reshade3-yar

the light scattering effect would be nice to see added into mxao in some way idk if it was intentional of the shader or not but when i was playing around with it lights in games had a foggy haze almost where it was emitting from

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty
The scattering thing is just some extremely weird effect and has nothing to do with AO or IL in general. This whole shader pack is just a remix of already existant shaders and some weird things.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Kleio420
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic REQUEST FOR MXAO , for marty
is there anyway to create such an effect without causing to much bleeding since UI cant be bypassed atm ? the effect reminded me of how when fog hits head lights on a car IRL how it showed up by intention or mistake in game was almost like a flicking effect of where something interrupted the light emission was just thinking if it was bound to a key it could be used in specific spots where it would look more natural then just a random accident.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.