i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by sets i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted was created by sets
hi, is it possible to make a settings which is a revert of bloom threshold ?
bloom threshold : every pixels brighter than this value will trigger bloom
what i want is a reverted version of this "every pixels darker than this value will trigger bloom"

im requesting this because there are situations the bright and dark textures are at the same place and the darker won't have bloom trigger, if increase threshold the dark one will trigger bloom but the brighter will be too bright...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by sets Replied by sets on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted
bump

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by sets Replied by sets on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted
buuuuuuuuuump

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted
have you tried diffuse glow by Ioxa?

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 weeks ago #5 by sets Replied by sets on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted
ok i will try that !

• luluco250
More
7 years 4 weeks ago #6 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted
You can try my Magic Bloom with a low threshold (1.0) and adjust the adaptation settings so that bloom can glow a lot in the dark.

• sets
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #7 by sets Replied by sets on topic i would like to request Bloom Threshold reverted

luluco250 wrote: You can try my Magic Bloom with a low threshold (1.0) and adjust the adaptation settings so that bloom can glow a lot in the dark.

i tried this but it affects the brighter areas too :unsure:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.