Advanced GodRay

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by Chavolatra Advanced GodRay was created by Chavolatra
I request more advance modding options for this feature and no limited in Bloom.

Imagine manual control for godray and fix one position or limited spin in screen

add option for transparency and color light too

look this screen is realistic lamp ilumination for speaking example =)

is possible make this ??

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Chavolatra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jas01
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Advanced GodRay
I would like to see something like the old good godrays. Smooth and clean - Without current 'texture'. Before we had a nicer and cleaner ones.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by jas01. Reason: to edit and edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chavolatra

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Advanced GodRay
I more like static good ray for another user in games equal in screenshot above

• Elimina
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Advanced GodRay
That is just a in-engine sprite that is used for a "god ray" effect. It is just a texture on a plane with a bloom sprite as well to give the illusion of bloom and godrays

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.