Port Marseille AA for reshade

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by Chavolatra Port Marseille AA for reshade was created by Chavolatra
i know for new AA owner in hdmi cable and have remove serrated in games without blur imagem in process

this product:
www.marseilleinc.com/mcable-gaming-edition/

this news:
wccftech.com/hdmi-mcable-gaming-edition-anti-aliasing/

have can port this feature for reshade ?. i think it is more better with default AA in reshade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Port Marseille AA for reshade
And how exactly are we supposed to get the code?

• robgrab
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #3 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Port Marseille AA for reshade
The AA is being done using a custom chip built into the cable itself rather than software. Even if it was using software I doubt it'd be open source when they're trying to charge $100 for a HDMI cable.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by robgrab.

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Port Marseille AA for reshade
and no can have use reserve engineer for this ?

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Port Marseille AA for reshade
imo, this is useless.
default available AA techniques in reshade are good enough. i have some version of FXAA ported to reshade, like FXAA 2, FXAA 3.9, FXAA 3.11.

• Chavolatra
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Port Marseille AA for reshade
good but blur image image in process =( and have this ports ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.