Later one night a few days ago I though it would be cool to have a depth buffer based saturation.
The basic idea been either desaturate after a certain distance or use a texture like those 256x1 textures that were used by old reshade 2.0 colour correct shaders.
Though I liked the idea of been able to control the saturation of the foreground and background.
I would like to do the shader my self but my head hurts trying to do math.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.