Since Tridef is dead I have been relaying on Reshade a lot to play my games in 3D. Even more than my Nvidia card (My first Nvidia Card in 15 years). I have 2 DLP projectors among other devices that I can use to display 3D content. With Tridef I was able to play in stereoscopic mode on my Acer K138ST. It does not work with my new computer (with Nvidia Card) neither with Reshade since it does not provide the output method. How feasible is to add this functionality to be used with depth3D or Superdepth3D?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.