Reshade 2 Tuning palette

• Deathmedic
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by Deathmedic Reshade 2 Tuning palette was created by Deathmedic
ok so back in reshade 2 the tuning palette shader was basicly 3 shaders in one or some such. Most of the features have been ported but the one that hasn't is the enb like colour map. It used enb's old 256x256 colour map textures to do the same as luts do.

I have about 20 or so of these setting in a folder collecting dust atm and using reshade 2 with it's preset/preview tool to convert them to luts sorta works but they are stuck at 256x16 so I can't tell if the colours are wholy accurate compared to a 1024x32 or 4096x64 one.
Given that the colour maps them selfs are 256x256 and th luts made are 256x16 I assume there is some infomation loss.
I'm not a coder but any help would be greatly appricated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• prod80
More
4 years 1 week ago #2 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Reshade 2 Tuning palette
When you cut you 256x256 texture into a "long line" LUT, and give in the parameters into a LUT shader (LUT dimensions, number of tiles, etc) it should work.

I suppose a 256x256 LUT texture will be 8 rows of 32x32 tiles, which would then be a 2048x32 LUT when translated.

F.e. going from this:

To this:

• Deathmedic
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #3 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Reshade 2 Tuning palette
Unfortunatly I don't think the enb palette followed LUT images for color/brightness info

imgur.com/msEFdRD

There was a thread in the enb forums that I think is still there that explained how to make them.

• prod80
More
4 years 1 week ago #4 by prod80 Replied by prod80 on topic Reshade 2 Tuning palette

Deathmedic wrote: Unfortunatly I don't think the enb palette followed LUT images for color/brightness info

imgur.com/msEFdRD

There was a thread in the enb forums that I think is still there that explained how to make them.

That's not a palette, that's some weird way to adjust contrast and do some coloring based on that.
enbdev.com/palette_en.htm

You can do the same with Levels shader and much more advanced things with actual color gradient shaders.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.