request for Reflection / Matcap shader improvements

• BerZerker
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1 by BerZerker request for Reflection / Matcap shader improvements was created by BerZerker
hey , recently I've been having great time messing around with reshade in Deus ex with the Dx11 renderer all kinds of great shaders are possible ingame
the matcap shader is by far the most impressive one , its near perfect it adds that extra shine that make the game look more modern

my request is an updated version is adding a a blur effect on the shine so the shading is smooth on the low poly models since currently it make the verctors very apparent , also add a color skip so the shine skips true black in the background only effecting mid and highlights.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by BerZerker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fu-Bama
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic request for Reflection / Matcap shader improvements
Thanks for the feedback.
I will see what improvements can be implemented.

Glad to hear you like the effect :cheer:

• BerZerker
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #3 by BerZerker Replied by BerZerker on topic request for Reflection / Matcap shader improvements
you're welcome , and thanks for the hard work can't wait to see what you can do with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fu-Bama

• BerZerker
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #4 by BerZerker Replied by BerZerker on topic request for Reflection / Matcap shader improvements
any updates of this shader?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.