Anyway to enable/restrict reshade effects based on refresh rate/frame limits!!?

• knowom
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #1 by knowom Anyway to enable/restrict reshade effects based on refresh rate/frame limits!!? was created by knowom
I was kind of thinking of frame rate limiters, adaptive sync/vsync, and some stuff like Radeon Boost and thinking it would be awesome if reshade options could be controlled in those same types of restrictive policy guidelines. Like certain effects enabled in motion and others temporarily disabled below a certain FPS range for a set period of time like 3, frames, 6 frames, 12 frames, or 24 frames for a set polling rate period like 0.5ms, 1ms, 5ms, ect depends on the effect and user preference. I don't know if that's tangible or not, but that would be really great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LightSniper
More
4 months 6 days ago #2 by LightSniper Replied by LightSniper on topic Anyway to enable/restrict reshade effects based on refresh rate/frame limits!!?
I just found this as I'm interested in the same feature or tool. Did you ever learn anything, or find what you were looking for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.