I personally love a dark-desaturated cinematic reshade but I wish my fires were more red rather then the desaturated yellow from my reshade. Is there something like vibrance to make specific colors like red/fires more red.
This is what I use. It basically allows you to change any color from one RGB to another.
Alternatively, the Quint's Lightroom which comes with the installer also has many features for increasing specific color saturations and even other values such as vibrance.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.