Something that can replicate the shading of Killer7

• RevolverACO
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #1 by RevolverACO Something that can replicate the shading of Killer7 was created by RevolverACO
Incredibly difficult to pull off I imagine, but seeing that faux-RTGI shader inspired me to look for something like this. I have a couple of cartoonish and/or lower fidelity games that I think this style of lighting could look good in. The closest I got to it was screwing around with DaoDan's comic shader's distance parameters, but that didn't work all the time. Suggestions? Bonus points: A shader that can fade detailed textures into gradients as shown in the picture..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlucardDH
More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by AlucardDH Replied by AlucardDH on topic Something that can replicate the shading of Killer7
Maybe, you could try (if you have not already) my dh_anime shader : github.com/AlucardDH/dh-reshade-shaders

[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.