3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago#1by OysterMugFPS "filter"? was created by OysterMug
Would it be possible to make a filter that displays your FPS in the corner?
I'm trying to evaluate the impact of running ReShade under various APIs.
TIA
NOTE: I already know I can display my FPS using Vulkan. But that's just one of the API's I'm testing. I also know "GeForce Experience" has an FPS Display option, but it too only works with just one API (DX10/11/12.)
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.