MATSO DOF on latest versions of ME changed?

• pablaud
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by pablaud MATSO DOF on latest versions of ME changed? was created by pablaud
First of all, sorry if this sounds dumb or it's already answered.
The thing is, I was using and old combination of Reshade v0.17 + ME Reborn 1.0.340 for Dark Souls II and I decided to "port" it to the latest version of ME (1.1.287) after seeing how well organised and awesome was the new config file + SMAA. But I'm having some problems with MATSO DOF.

With the old ME file I had a nice DOF effect which increased its intensity when I was near walls or object and the camera was closer to my character.
But with the new ME, I can't achieve the effect. I have tried changing a lot of values but I'm starting to think the effect was removed or something on the new version... If someone can shed some light about this i would really appreciate it.

Here are the 2 config files if needed and a couple of videos showing what i mean:

Old effect I was getting:

www.mediafire.com/download/4169wkfx27ezr43/ReShade.fx

Newest version of ME without this effect?

www.mediafire.com/download/t0w52kj73bhvxhe/MasterEffect.h

The only thing I found in the forums related to this, is this thread but it's not really clear what happened with the DOF effects...
reshade.me/forum/shader-troubleshooting/...newer-versions-of-me

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll wait for some answers.
Sorry for my awful English :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LegoPepper
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by LegoPepper Replied by LegoPepper on topic MATSO DOF on latest versions of ME changed?
Set DOF_MANUALFOCUS to 0

• pablaud
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by pablaud Replied by pablaud on topic MATSO DOF on latest versions of ME changed?

LegoPepper wrote: Set DOF_MANUALFOCUS to 0

Nope. That won't do it :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.