Depth buffer white screen

• chi150925
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by chi150925 Depth buffer white screen was created by chi150925
I have downloaded ReShade Framework Version 1.0.0 and tried to use it to display depth buffer of Euro Truck Simulator 2 demo on two different PCs. I can get the correct depth screen at one PC, while the depth screen on the other PC is white all the time. The two PCs have the same hardware setup (i.e. using the same model of graphic card, CPU and motherboard etc) and are running Windows 7. Their graphic settings (shown on Nvidia Control Panel) are equal. There is no difference between their ReShade config files. What should I do to get the correct depth screen on the other PC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fuze
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Depth buffer white screen
Make sure that Anti Aliasing (probably MSAA in your game) is turned off. That could be the cause of depthbuffer being shown on your first PC (MSAA turned off) and not being shown on your second PC (MSAA turned on).
The following user(s) said Thank You: chi150925

• chi150925
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by chi150925 Replied by chi150925 on topic Depth buffer white screen
I have used the same video settings of the game (turned off anti aliasing) at both PCs. However, the depth screen on the second PC is still white. What could I need to do to fix so?

• fuze
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #4 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Depth buffer white screen
Well if turning off AA didn't help, the only other thing I could recommend is to copy all the game files (including ReShade of course) from the first PC on some external HDD or USB drive, and transfer it to the second PC. If that doesn't work, then I really don't know whats wrong with it :(
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by fuze.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.