Can someone help me install this preset?

• gregorio1963
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by gregorio1963 Can someone help me install this preset? was created by gregorio1963
Hi i want to install this preset in deus ex human revolution. But it won't work for me. The user said to just copy the files and past them to the location of the .exe of the game. And i tried that but it won't work .all that happens is a message pops up saying that this is a beta and your own risk for using online multiplayer stuff, then it just wont load the game or it the game starts and nothing happens the only thing it shows is a black screen. The user said you can install it manually but i don't know how to do it. Or just to help fix the thing. Here's a link to the preset:

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3183/

//mod edit: deleted doubled thread in Requests and Ideas subforum.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Marty McFly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can someone help me install this preset?
ReShade isn't in beta anymore, so you are using a very old version. Please update to the latest by downloading it from this site.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by crosire.

• gregorio1963
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by gregorio1963 Replied by gregorio1963 on topic Can someone help me install this preset?
Well that was no help at all.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.