[SOLVED] GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade

• Furykun
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by Furykun GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade was created by Furykun
Hi guys need help with Redshade when i load the game up i get this message on the top left of my screen

http://prntscr.com/9axuqx

any idea on how to fix that?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Furykun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade
Mismatch between configuration files and shader files version. The preset you are trying to use is not compatible with the current shaders.

• Furykun
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Furykun Replied by Furykun on topic GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade
Where can i get the update version because i had downloaded the ReShade off the main page

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade
The main page . Don't modify any files after downloading and do a clean installation (remove any leftovers from previous attempts).

• Furykun
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by Furykun Replied by Furykun on topic GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade
seems to work now the only difference i see is slight the cars are little more shiny lmao

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic GTA V Help! error X3004 RedShade
Well, you need to enable and configure some effects first. Everything is disabled by default.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.