Prevent Dimming of Screen

• Spotnik329
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by Spotnik329 Prevent Dimming of Screen was created by Spotnik329
Whenever I look at a bright light in Fallout 4 with any of the Reshade presets, my screen becomes much darker preventing me from seeing anything. It is practically always like this because of how many bright lights there are so how do I disable this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Prevent Dimming of Screen
Could be due to tonemapping. Try to disable all effects related to it.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Prevent Dimming of Screen

Spotnik329 wrote: Whenever I look at a bright light in Fallout 4 with any of the Reshade presets, my screen becomes much darker preventing me from seeing anything. It is practically always like this because of how many bright lights there are so how do I disable this?

Sounds like ambient light

• Ganossa
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Prevent Dimming of Screen
Fallout 4 has also an in-build eye adaptation. This effect might be increased by some ReShade shader applied.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.