Ambient occlusion in American Truck Simulator?

• davemode
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by davemode Ambient occlusion in American Truck Simulator? was created by davemode
Hi there! I'm trying to apply any (SSAO or HDAO etc) ambient occlusion types via reshade but seems not really working. Any idea? I'm in a very noob state for now hehe.. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Ambient occlusion in American Truck Simulator?
Don't own the game but according to the game compatibility list their previous game (euro truck simulator 2) only had depth buffer access in OpenGL mode, maybe it's the same here.

• davemode
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by davemode Replied by davemode on topic Ambient occlusion in American Truck Simulator?
Thanks for the reply :) : i've found about the manual flipped depthbuffer in reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/601-manual-depthbuffer-flip?start=24#12477 but cannot understand very well what lines in the code and/or where is it the .cfg file to try to solve the problem.
Sorry for my shitty english...
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by davemode.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.