[SOLVED] Reshade 2.0 with FC primal

• kinjx11
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by kinjx11 Reshade 2.0 with FC primal was created by kinjx11
i get this error everytime i start the game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 2.0 with FC primal
Looks like there were some left-overs from the previous version which the installation did not overwrite. Make sure you delete all Reshape related files from the game folder before creating a profile for it in 2.0.

• kinjx11
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by kinjx11 Replied by kinjx11 on topic Reshade 2.0 with FC primal
tried that and relocated Rshade2 to another drive and same error showed up

• SergeBo
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4 by SergeBo Replied by SergeBo on topic Reshade 2.0 with FC primal
Looks like "ReShade::PS_StoreColor", used in "technique Framework" at the end of ReShade.fx, not defined.
Reshade 2.0 get this error for any game.

I've tried to replace "ReShade::PS_StoreColor" with "ReShade::PS_CopyBackBuffer" - all works now. Is it right or may be I broke something else?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by SergeBo. Reason: Add more details

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 2.0 with FC primal
Whoops. Nice find. That bug needs fixing (yes, you applied the right changes).
As a workaround simply disable toggle messages for now.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by crosire.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 2.0 with FC primal
Should be solved in the latest hotfix.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.