error x3000: Help!

• ven23
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by ven23 error x3000: Help! was created by ven23
Hi,

Just downloaded reshade for the first time, to use with SWTOR. I'm using 2.0.3f1 off main page, extracted the folder to my desktop and added the swtor.exe as it states.

No matter which preset I try to use, (and am only trying one at a time) I see this error displayed.

Compiling effect ... Failed!
error x3000: syntax error: unexpected ';', expected '{'

I'm not sure how to fix, nor sure how to get the reshade text in the upper left corner to fade away.

Thanks for any assistance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 week ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic error x3000: Help!
Please pastebin the log file and post it.

• ven23
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #3 by ven23 Replied by ven23 on topic error x3000: Help!
I'm not certain where the log file would be, it's not in the reshade folder?

• JBeckman
More
8 years 1 week ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic error x3000: Help!
Are the presets updated for ReShade 2.0.x?

The log file should be d3d9.log in the game folder, you can rename this to d3d9.tracelog and start the game and it'll do a more detail, well, trace with more info. :)
(If the game uses DX10 or DX11 it'll be dxgi.log / dxgi.tracelog usually, possibly d3d11.log / d3d11.tracelog and for OpenGL it would be opengl32.log / opengl32.tracelog )

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.