Battlefront error

• Grizzord
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Grizzord Battlefront error was created by Grizzord
i have installed sweetfx into battlefront before but ive never gotten this error before?

Warning: Spoiler!

any ideas of how to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Battlefront error
The log indicates a critical error in this line of Sweet.fx
technique SweetFX <bool enabled = ReShade_Start_Enabled; int toggle = ReShade_ToggleKey; >
Not sure what's wrong though, a bracket missing maybe?

• crosire
More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefront error
Sounds like your ReShade_Settings.ini file is corrupt.

• Grizzord
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #4 by Grizzord Replied by Grizzord on topic Battlefront error

crosire wrote: Sounds like your ReShade_Settings.ini file is corrupt.

THAT! That actually makes sense since i dont even have a ReShade_settings.ini file! where should i get this file from?

• crosire
More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefront error
Sorry, I actually meant Global_settings.txt. I'd replace it with a fresh copy from reshade.me/sweetfx#download .

• Grizzord
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by Grizzord Replied by Grizzord on topic Battlefront error
okay so now im getting another undeclared identifier error

Warning: Spoiler!

• crosire
More
7 years 10 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefront error
Wherever you downloaded ReShade and SweetFX, the files all are pretty much destroyed. You better replace them all with a fresh copy from the official source, which is this website.

• Grizzord
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #8 by Grizzord Replied by Grizzord on topic Battlefront error
thats the thing i did download everything from this site and i have re installed it many times i have it working now but i cant seem to get lumasharpen to work for it

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.