Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup

Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup 4 months 3 weeks ago #1

I apologize if this issue was addressed somewhere else in the forum, but perusing through & using the search tool gave me zero hits...

I did a fresh install of Fallout 4 today, downloaded a few mods as well as the Enhanced Wasteland Preset, with ReShade & ENB. Upon booting the game, I get a yellow/green error message, but the game continues to the menu. Is this something I need to address in an .ini or .cfg file, or is it a known line error that I should ignore? I realize that the mod wasn't posted by crosire, but from reading the possible load order in the screenshot, I wasn't sure if it was ReShade or not.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup 4 months 3 weeks ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1384
One of the active shaders uses an instruction in an unoptimal way. This is just a warning and nothing you have to worry about, but a message to the developer of that shader. Just ignore it.
Cheers, crosire =)

Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

crosire wrote:
One of the active shaders uses an instruction in an unoptimal way. This is just a warning and nothing you have to worry about, but a message to the developer of that shader. Just ignore it.
I have similar problem in guild wars 2 when I have around 5-6 yellow lines and it loading them everytime I load the game from alt tab or change maps.. can this msges be hidden =/?

Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by sargey123.

Fallout 4 -- Possible Error Upon Game Startup 1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1384
Yes. Use ReShade 3.0.
Cheers, crosire =)