Master Effect Performance Questions.

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Constantine PC Master Effect Performance Questions. was created by Constantine PC
Hello.

I've noticed Master Effect Reborn eats up (for me exactly) 17fps with no effects enabled at all.

Is there any way to improve this performance myself? For instance, I only use 8 of the 50 possible effects. Is it possible to simply remove the others to improve the performance?

I know it's in beta right now and performance issues are to be expected, and I understand that.
This is more of a "is this possible? question rather then a "this is a problem" question. I'm quite okay with the current performance hit. But you know, more frames are always welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SiriusHours
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Master Effect Performance Questions.
Marty is reworking re-writing the code for MER, he has taken out some stuff that wasn;t being used.

He did a poll recently to figure out what would make the latest update, everyone is just waiting for it to release now. Hopefully we can get better performance then. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Constantine PC

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Master Effect Performance Questions.
Glad to know. I try it with some games, but the impact is a bit too much for me. Eager waiting :3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Constantine PC

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.