GTA 5 - Error Loading ReShade - AdvMotionBlur.fx

• Exac7
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Exac7 GTA 5 - Error Loading ReShade - AdvMotionBlur.fx was created by Exac7
Hey guys, today I've tried to make my ''reshade'' and add some few effects, to make it look more vibrant, more sharp.
But when loading the game, I'm getting 3 error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto 55555555555555\ReShade/Shaders/Ganossa/AdvMotionBlur.fx(1, 2): preprocessor error: invalid expression
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto 55555555555555\ReShade/Shaders/Ganossa/AdvMotionBlur.fx(1, 2): preprocessor error: unterminated #if
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto 55555555555555\ReShade/Shaders/Ganossa/AdvMotionBlur.fx(136, 1): preprocessor error: missing #if for #endif

(copy-paste from dxgi log)
+Reshade failed to load.

What should I do? I don't wanna reinstall the game, I have couple of cars installed here (20 mods)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.