Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S

Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S 3 months 2 weeks ago #1

I am having problem with JinMar's excellent reshade (KODAK 5247 RAW).

The problem is that dxgi.dll is wont working with Killing Floor 2 (it wont start) and Rainbow Six: Siege (Battleye blocked the dxgi.dll).

So, i had to use the d3d11.dll and d3d8.dll (64 bits), but there is a error about BasicFX.cfg as shown here : Link
The d3d11.dll i got it from ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 1.1

Also, other problem, smaa somehow made this reshade brighter for some reason, Link

as JinMar said
"Hey !

Sorry I don't really know why SMAA is making the game brighter. My preset only use the TuningPalettte shader, Grain and CA, so I can't figure out a solution ."

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S 3 months 2 weeks ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1393
SMAA makes the screen brighter under OpenGL if your graphics card drivers do not properly support SRGB texture views. Make sure drivers are up-to-date. If the problem persists you are out of luck. One solution is to make sure an even amount of effects using SRGB texture views are enabled (don't have a list though, so you'll have to experiment).

As for the compiler error: There is a bug in one of the shaders. Which ones do you have enabled?
Cheers, crosire =)

Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S 3 months 2 weeks ago #3

I use Nivida GTX 760 MSI, i just updated the graphics card drivers, and how i know if it's supports SRGB texture views.

What i have enabled in the shaders, just the TUNINGPALETTE, USE_GRAIN on CustomFX.cfg, and USE_CA, USE_BORDER on SweetFX.cfg, and are on 1. Others are all 0 except Common.cfg.

Problems with d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll for KF2 RS:S 3 months 1 week ago #4

Dont worry mate, i got it working by using ReShade 1.1.0f1 that comes with Mediator, works well!