Preprocessor error

• Riload
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Riload Preprocessor error was created by Riload
Hey guys!
I am new here as I have never used SweetFX.
When I install SweetFX on ETS2 I get this error when I open the game:
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(42, 11): preprocessor error: redefinition of 'USE_SHARED'.
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(62, 11): preprocessor error: redefinition of 'USE_SHARED'.
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(67, 11): preprocessor error: redefinition of 'USE_SHARED'.
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\SweetFX/Shaders/Main.h(72, 11): preprocessor error: redefinition of 'USE_SHARED'.

Could someone help me with this as I really want to use SweetFX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Preprocessor error
You sure you downloaded the latest version from this site? Because that was a bug in the shaders that was fixed not long ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.