Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Half-life 2 RBM

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #1

Hello! Please tell me, how to get to work RBM in Half-life 2? It works in the Vampire - The Masquerade Bludlines and looks very cool!Somehow vampires and DOF work too, which can not be said about the Half-life 2..... that only ENB give.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #2

No depth buffer access => no DOF and no RBM. Simple as that.
Cheers, crosire =)

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #3

OK! I understood! Many thanks!

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #4

There is a way to obtain depth buffer access in all Source games, but it involves turning off GUI. Launch hl2, load save and type this into console "r_drawvgui 0" maybe you need to turn on cheats, so type "sv_cheats 1" before first command. Also, don't forget to disable MSAA. Enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #5

Androll wrote:
There is a way to obtain depth buffer access in all Source games, but it involves turning off GUI. Launch hl2, load save and type this into console "r_drawvgui 0" maybe you need to turn on cheats, so type "sv_cheats 1" before first command. Also, don't forget to disable MSAA. Enjoy.

Does this work in Portal 2?
My GitHub page where you can get the Latest release of SuperDepth3D github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D

My PayPal Me Link If you like to donate paypal.me/BlueSkyDefender

Also my steam page steamcommunity.com/id/BlueSkyDefender

Discord Server discord.gg/W2f7YhX

Half-life 2 RBM 2 years 1 month ago #6

Just try and tell me :D I don't own Portal 2, but in all Source games that i own this trick works. In Half-Life 2, both episodes, CS Source, and Portal 1 this surely works. But dont try to play CS with Reshade, VAC ban is not a good thing!!
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Androll.