[SOLVED] Inverted Depth Buffer fix for Wasteland 2

• robgrab
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by robgrab [SOLVED] Inverted Depth Buffer fix for Wasteland 2 was created by robgrab
I'm using Reshade 3.0.4 on Wasteland 2 and I've run into something I've never encountered before. While trying to use MXAO I noticed the Depth Buffer is upside down. Is there an easy fix for this?

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by robgrab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic Inverted Depth Buffer fix for Wasteland 2
Open dxgi.ini (Reshade settings file) and search for "PreprocessorDefinitions", there is an option "RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0", change the 0 to 1

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Inverted Depth Buffer fix for Wasteland 2
Or do that in the in-game menu on the "Settings" tab. Reload afterwards.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by crosire.

• robgrab
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Inverted Depth Buffer fix for Wasteland 2
Thanks! Couldn't have been easier.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by robgrab.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.