GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]

• quirze
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by quirze GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help] was created by quirze
Hello everyone, im a short edit maker of gta v, i've always been using Natural Vision as a graphical mod, but today i switched to Redux, it's been hard af to put everything working (crashes, .dlls errors etc), when i was thinking everything was okay i just noticed that on the Rockstar Editor mode the image gets ultra blurry while moving the camera, like a swirl of blur or something like that. It's like a movement blur, i think maybe it's something that have to do with some Reshade presets, maybe someone of you recognize this effect and gives me a hand with this problem?

I made a video to show my problem in detail:

If you guys need additional info like screenshots or more stuff please tell me and i will provide anything.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Razed
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
Remove the advancedblur.asi mod (which is from VisualV) and you should not have this problem anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: quirze

• quirze
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by quirze Replied by quirze on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
Hey, thanks for the reply.
I made a clean install of the redux, and im looking into the file you said and nothing appears, at least with that name and the problem still persists. Maybe its called different or should be in a concrete folder? The searcher doesn't find any advancedblur.asi file.
Any idea?

• Razed
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Razed Replied by Razed on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
Hmm, I think Redux added a motion blur to the timecycle mods file. You should try to replace "timecycle_mods_1.xml" with the one from Vanilla GTAV or from the VisualV mod.
The following user(s) said Thank You: quirze

• quirze
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by quirze Replied by quirze on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]

Razed wrote: Hmm, I think Redux added a motion blur to the timecycle mods file. You should try to replace "timecycle_mods_1.xml" with the one from Vanilla GTAV or from the VisualV mod.

I just replaced the timecycle_mods_1.xml with the vanilla one, in the main folder and the mods folder and the blur still appears...
This thing is driving me crazy, my intention is to keep the original DoF which is pretty cool and remove any kind of blur, if i want blur i add myself the blur with my personal editing software...

If i have to reinstall the game again i will get back to Visual V and Natural Vision which they have nothing to envy from Redux, in fact Redux is just giving me headaches :pinch:

• quirze
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by quirze Replied by quirze on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
So after spending the night trying to figure out things i deleted GTA and installed again the game with the original vanilla files. I went to the editor mode and the blur effect was there. At this point i started laughing like what the f*ck. Vanilla folder with 0 mods and no reshade or enbs, just the original files. I assume that had to be something related with the gameconfig that GTA creates on the Documents folder where your User Music and Profiles are stored... I deleted the folder and then the effect disappeared.

Any guesses? Maybe it was like a Redux leftover on the gameconfig causing this blur effect staying enabled?

• Emanon
More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by Emanon Replied by Emanon on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
Disable DOF (from the game).

• Thxflaqz
More
11 months 5 days ago #8 by Thxflaqz Replied by Thxflaqz on topic GTA V Redux ultra blurry image [Help]
A bit late but I need Help What folder did you delete in documents please?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.