[SOLVED] Reshade with ENB , dxgi log errors and Windows 10

• phoenixfabricio
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by phoenixfabricio Reshade with ENB , dxgi log errors and Windows 10 was created by phoenixfabricio
Hi.

My initial question is: Does a preset ini file created with Reshade 3.0.3 work normally with Reshade 3.0.5 ? Some user (with Windows 10) of my preset is getting this kind of messages in dxgi log:

" 13/11/2016 08:16:56:690 [13188] | INFO | Compiling 'D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\enbadaptation.fx' ...
13/11/2016 08:16:56:691 [13188] | ERROR | Failed to compile 'D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\enbadaptation.fx':
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\enbadaptation.fx(19,): warning X5000: global variables are considered 'uniform' by default
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\enbadaptation.fx(21, 8 )] : warning X5000: global variables are considered 'uniform' by default
D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\enbadaptation.fx(23, 7): warning X5000: global variables are considered 'uniform' by default...................................................... "

The entire preset also contains ENB files . I would like to know what exactly does it means ?? Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by phoenixfabricio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade with ENB , dxgi log errors and Windows 10
ReShade loads all *.fx files found in the effect search directories. Remove your game folder from that list so it does not pick up the ENB files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheeta_NLD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.