[SOLVED] Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors

• Marcelus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Marcelus Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors was created by Marcelus
Hi all,

when I use reshade 3.0.6 or 3.0.5 with ENB for Skyrim SE I have many errors in error log during game start. Reshade without ENB or ENB without Reshade works without any problems. Reshade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0 also do not have any error and works fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors
Remove the main Skyrim folder from the effect search paths in your ReShade config file ([ReShade DLL Name].ini) or else it will try to compile the ENB shaders, which doesn't work (as you can see).

• Marcelus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #3 by Marcelus Replied by Marcelus on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors

crosire wrote: Remove the main Skyrim folder from the effect search paths in your ReShade config file ([ReShade DLL Name].ini).

This solved my problem. No more errors :)

Thank you very much!!!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Marcelus.

• karios525
More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by karios525 Replied by karios525 on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors
Same problem, do you mean to completely remove the line from dxgi.ini....

EffectSearchPaths=I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition,I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\reshade-shaders\Shaders

Unfortunately I need both reshade and enb loading without issue as I have only found one SE preset I actually like but if I remove the above line no shaders no good looking game lol. There is no reshade.ini file so must b e the dxgi one? I am running reshade 3.06 and the latest revision to enb 3.10

• crosire
More
7 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors
EffectSearchPaths=I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\reshade-shaders\Shaders
The following user(s) said Thank You: karios525

• karios525
More
7 years 2 months ago #6 by karios525 Replied by karios525 on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors
Should I change
TextureSearchPaths=H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition,H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\reshade-shaders\Textures

as well like with the effectsearchpaths to

H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\reshade-shaders\Textures

or doesn't it matter with the tesxture path as enb wont be conflicting so no compiling errors

• crosire
More
7 years 2 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Skyrim SE + ENB 0.310 + Reshade 3.06 = many errors
Doesn't matter. Those are just image files, ReShade will ignore all that aren't requested by a shader file.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.