Where is emboss?

• lukonja
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by lukonja Where is emboss? was created by lukonja
Hi,
I am using old Reshade 1.0 something for Unreal Tournament 2004 works great by the way! Also I installed latest one cause I am looking for this effect that can emulate bump maps.

When I have searched in forums it said its called Emboss and its feature of Reshade already, somehow I don't see it on the list.

Also is there anyway I can put it in my old Reshade 1.0 something folder and enable it, or I got to have latest one. Cause numbers I am using now are perfect, I would need to start all over again :).

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Where is emboss?
It should be part of Reshade 2.x. which you can download here: www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository
Either you use this version or you could try to port the effect to ReShade 1 or 3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lukonja

• lukonja
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by lukonja Replied by lukonja on topic Where is emboss?
Hey, sorry for late respons I have found it under Marty Mcfly folder. But I don't know how to install it, its different from version I have it was much simpler:
SweetFX: v2.0 Preview 8 by CeeJay.dk
API hook: Reshade by Crosire

All the files are .h, and marty mcfly emboss is Emboss.fx :/ I just need emboss. How do I use this version exactly, any tutorial reference?