Where is emboss?

• lukonja
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by lukonja Where is emboss? was created by lukonja
Hi,
I am using old Reshade 1.0 something for Unreal Tournament 2004 works great by the way! Also I installed latest one cause I am looking for this effect that can emulate bump maps.

When I have searched in forums it said its called Emboss and its feature of Reshade already, somehow I don't see it on the list.

Also is there anyway I can put it in my old Reshade 1.0 something folder and enable it, or I got to have latest one. Cause numbers I am using now are perfect, I would need to start all over again :).

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Where is emboss?
It should be part of Reshade 2.x. which you can download here: www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository
Either you use this version or you could try to port the effect to ReShade 1 or 3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lukonja

• lukonja
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by lukonja Replied by lukonja on topic Where is emboss?
Hey, sorry for late respons I have found it under Marty Mcfly folder. But I don't know how to install it, its different from version I have it was much simpler:
SweetFX: v2.0 Preview 8 by CeeJay.dk
API hook: Reshade by Crosire

All the files are .h, and marty mcfly emboss is Emboss.fx :/ I just need emboss. How do I use this version exactly, any tutorial reference?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.