[SOLVED] Everything blurred out with latest Reshade

• jmp909
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by jmp909 Everything blurred out with latest Reshade was created by jmp909
Hi

regarding SunBroDave's preset for Sleeping Dogs (and i've notice the same on some other games too). on the latest version of reshade everything is completely blurred out, do you know what I can change to fix this, or is there too much shader code that would need modifying?

Here's the preset I was using for an older version of MasterEffect for Sleeping Dogs:
www.mediafire.com/download/qb75bnp2b7dmpyh/ReShade.fx

also i saw a warning about miplevels not allowed as 0

thanks for any advice.
j

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Everything blurred out with latest Reshade
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmp909

• jmp909
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Everything blurred out with latest Reshade
oh. funnily enough i saw that post but i thought it was referring to a different bug!

blurs fixed thanks!!

[ Update: DOF issues moved to separate thread reshade.me/forum/shader-troubleshooting/...-with-latest-reshade ]
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jmp909. Reason: moved issue

• jmp909
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Everything blurred out with latest Reshade
looks great thanks.

(once I fixed PETKAGTADOF, see thread above)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jmp909.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.