GTA V no depth access at the bottom right

• ZioPao
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 days ago #1 by ZioPao GTA V no depth access at the bottom right was created by ZioPao

I tried everything, but I can't make it work like it should. Any ideas?
It works normally only when the game is paused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 2 days ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic GTA V no depth access at the bottom right
Disable HUD ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZioPao

• ZioPao
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 day ago #3 by ZioPao Replied by ZioPao on topic GTA V no depth access at the bottom right
Is that the only way? Thanks anyway! :)

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 1 day ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic GTA V no depth access at the bottom right
Seems so, unfortunately. As long as the game draws any UI elements, ReShade switches to the wrong depth buffer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZioPao

• ZioPao
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #5 by ZioPao Replied by ZioPao on topic GTA V no depth access at the bottom right
Interesting, I had no idea it worked like that. Just for curiosity sake, is that a reshade bug or something caused by the game engine itself?
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by ZioPao.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.