[SOLVED] (Witcher 3) Error log but preset are applied.

• stevdwg
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by stevdwg (Witcher 3) Error log but preset are applied. was created by stevdwg
Im a newbie using ReShade, im used it long time ago, works fine and then did clean re-install of the game the game because it wont run but the steam said running.
now when i installed it again yesterday. it gave me these error log.

The preset are applied, but everytime i reload / alt+ tab it always gave me these error. so far not affecting my game, but i wanna know did i do something wrong on installation?
i did re-installed ReShade a few times as well as the ReShade preset, worry that mine is corrupted or something.

im using KORVI ReShade Preset with Mods = Wiedzmin Lighting Mod and Toussaint Lighting Project.

http://imgur.com/gallery/TgY9t
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by stevdwg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic (Witcher 3) Error log but preset are applied.
You have mixed old files from previous ReShade versions, with ReShade 3.0. Delete ReShade.fx from your game folder.

• stevdwg
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #3 by stevdwg Replied by stevdwg on topic (Witcher 3) Error log but preset are applied.

crosire wrote: You have mixed old files from previous ReShade versions, with ReShade 3.0. Delete ReShade.fx from your game folder.

thanks for the reply, im gonna try it, and get back with the result

Edit : It works perfectly thank you very much. :)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by stevdwg.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.