[SOLVED] UIMask showing static image

• RitzyBusiness
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by RitzyBusiness UIMask showing static image was created by RitzyBusiness
So I am having issues with making UI Mask work for me, rather then functioning as a mask it merely covers the screen with the image file I set.

I use GIMP as my image editing suite, saved UIMask.png as a white background with the mask layer being black. As exactly shown in the game screenshot! I used zero compression and have tried tweaking around where the top and bottom is. I've been going crazy trying to find a solution but have come up empty.

I am using Reshade 3.1.1.243 with the built in UIMask shader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic UIMask showing static image
You have to turn off "Display mask" in the UI. Also reverse the order of UIMask_Bottom and UIMask_Top (Effect order is from top to bottom).
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by brussell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RitzyBusiness

• RitzyBusiness
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by RitzyBusiness Replied by RitzyBusiness on topic UIMask showing static image
You know what I was having trouble with it earlier(on or off) but turning that option off and redoing the config did indeed fix the issue. Thanks for the response~

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.