MXAO 3.4.3

• Arkane
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by Arkane MXAO 3.4.3 was created by Arkane
Hello, guys

Can someone help me please? I have a problem with MXAO 3.4.3

When I switch MXAO_TWO_LAYERS to 1, I get this message in the log:
D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\Shader@0x03AB7580(108,10-93): error X4579: NaN and infinity literals not allowed by shader model
D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\reshade-shaders\Shaders\MXAO.fx(425, 6): error: internal shader compilation failed

How can it be fixed?
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Arkane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Arkane
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by Arkane Replied by Arkane on topic MXAO 3.4.3
Upd: After the update with the fix for openGL, the problem did not disappear

• JBeckman
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #3 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic MXAO 3.4.3
Did you also try the new version of ReShade which was released yesterday? 3.1.2 :)

Only a suggestion though, I know GTA San Andreas uses DirectX 8 by default so you are likely wrapping it either to DirectX 9 (ENB?) or DirectX 11 (dgVoodoo2 for example.) and it could be a limitation with the API though asking in the MXAO topic itself might be better, I'm not that good with these various restrictions and limitations across the different API's and then what restrictions could be from having it wrapped to a higher version especially if it's ENB since it does a bit more for the game.

EDIT: Actually since SA is the third and last of the GTA3 games even if the PC port wasn't that good it might have moved to DX9 by default, I might have been completely wrong on that. :)
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by JBeckman.

• Arkane
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Arkane Replied by Arkane on topic MXAO 3.4.3
Yes, I tried the new version of the Reshade, it didn't help me

This problem is not only in San Andreas, but in other games too. In version 3.1.0 everything was fine, the problem appeared in 3.4.3

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.