Recent update for Shadow Warrior changes ReShade

• Amarx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Amarx Recent update for Shadow Warrior changes ReShade was created by Amarx
In order to get ReShade to work again I had to change d3d9.dll to dxgi.dll

DOF doesn't work anymore regardless. I never had an FSAA option but I was still able to get DOF to work before the update. Now that doesn't work anymore what do I do to fix it? For anti-aliasing options I only have "none" and "FXAA".

dxgi.log
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Amarx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Koklusz
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Koklusz Replied by Koklusz on topic Recent update for Shadow Warrior changes ReShade
Well, devs ported the game to DX11 with latest update, so that explains need to change .dll name. As for FSAA, they probably came to conclusion that people can supersample now with DSR/VSR, so having this option is redundant. I'm afraid that nothing can be done to access depth buffer at the moment.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Koklusz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.