MXAO only working when Deus Ex is paused

• dgscott
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by dgscott MXAO only working when Deus Ex is paused was created by dgscott
Hello,

I am trying to get MXAO working in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut). However, the MXAO only appears when the game is paused. I've attached some screenshot examples. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: For a bit of context, I am using the DX11 running mode with SSAO (in-game) on. Turning it off didn't seem to change the MXAO problem.

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by dgscott. Reason: made post title more accurate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TreppenBananenHutstaender
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by TreppenBananenHutstaender Replied by TreppenBananenHutstaender on topic MXAO only working when Deus Ex is paused
Hey if you don't have it already use the newest ReShade version 3.4.0 / 3.4.1. Then ingame open the ReShade menu go to the DX11 tab and turn those options on:

Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dgscott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.