How to make MXAO work online?

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by checkinindza How to make MXAO work online? was created by checkinindza
Hi, I want to use MXAO effect on GTA: San Andreas. It works perfectly fine in singleplayer, but as I know ReShade disables it online, and it does disable it in San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP). How can I disable that network checking or is there any d3d9.dll modified based on newest ReShade version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic How to make MXAO work online?
Nobody here will wire you a modified version but that being said, SAMP has no anticheat and so you can just build a modified version yourself and it'll work - ReShade source is open.

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by checkinindza Replied by checkinindza on topic How to make MXAO work online?
But I have no experience in doing something this like this, is there any tutorial or something? I can't find anything.

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by checkinindza Replied by checkinindza on topic How to make MXAO work online?
So I guess this isn't possible for a noob like me :(

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by checkinindza Replied by checkinindza on topic How to make MXAO work online?
Come on, help someone please...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.