Possible problem with AnamFlare (Bloom.Fx).

• Darksider-J
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Darksider-J Possible problem with AnamFlare (Bloom.Fx). was created by Darksider-J
Hello. I believe I have encountered a problem with the Bloom.fx shader, more precisely with the Anamorphic lens flare that comes with it. In the various games in which I activated it, this happened:
[IMG

Even though I set the thereshold at maximum that problem still persists. It happens even in areas with low light or brightness.
One interesting thing I discovered is that when using the old reshade 2.0, which has the Gaussian AnamFlare shader, this problem doesn't happen.
[IMG

Gaussian Anamflare
Warning: Spoiler!

Is there anything I can do to sort this out? Is it possible to port the Gaussian Anamflare (Standalone)?
Thank you very much in advance.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Darksider-J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Deathmedic
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Possible problem with AnamFlare (Bloom.Fx).
There are two settings for the flares, one is at the bottom of the settings for bloom.fx and one is closer with the rest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.